Process improvement starts with an assessment phase, where we evaluate the current state of your processes.
Let’s bring some order in the plans and execution. Visualize your processes as they should be.
The third step is the hardest. Bring your improved processes to life and ensure they deliver the expected results.
Process improvement never ends, but after a few rounds of optimization, you will be able to take a breath and focus on developing the top company in the league.
The are two reasons for all bugs, delays and frustrations - missing requirements and poor communication. My User Story Analysis framework fixes those.
Develop the optimal quality assurance strategy for your software product and achieve production excellence with a team of world-class testing experts.
User Story Analysis
- Let me show you a neat, structured, quality-driven, yet human-driven and engaging approach to analysing user stories and building team routines to turn the user story into well-thought-out requirements. And I have a beautiful and engaging Miro board for it.
User Story Analysis Membership
- Join my limited monthly membership, where I'd guide you on how to perform User Story Analysis on your own using your real-life examples. 4 of them per month. If you need me to analyse your stories for you, that's also an option.
User Story Analysis Workshop
- User Story Analysis is a collaborative practice enabling agile development and fostering agile culture. It's engaging and motivational, and besides mitigating many risks and misunderstandings early in the development process, it also helps build better Teams.
- Identify improvements in your development and testing processes for clean and fast workflows.
Quality Assurance Strategy
- Define the overall Quality Assurance strategy for your product or service.
- Build a Test Plan for your feature, sprint, release or your entire roadmap. Integrate testing in your release cycle and catch defects early.